Sisterhood

Last weekend I went back to kl.. To send my sister n brother home after they spent almost a week wrecking my home.. Ngeeee.. Surprisingly they didn't quarrel at all at my house.. They even make pancakes together.. Huhuu..
They are well known for their cat n dogs fighting skillZz .. Heee.. But when they were around, I admit that they got on my nerve sometimes.. Like when I'm on pm shift, I reached home around 11 pm n realized the condition of my house was not favourable.. I didn't say anything but just went to bath n slept.. In the morning, when I wanted to go to work around 630 am, my house is even worst.. Hahaaa..
Then I complaint.. N another surprise to my eyes.. They actually worked together to clean the house.. Even though not optimum.. Ngeee.. I'm proud of them!!
When I arrived in kl, my family went for a durian fest!!! Yeayyy.. But baby was. A bit restless so couldn't enjoy much.. But then we got to bring back lots of durian.. Then my mom feasted us with Arabian lunch.. Yummyyyy!!
Later that night, we went to tutti fruti!!
Mom's treat again!! Arghhhhh.. I slept that night with a loud burpppppppp!!

boat classifieds

Facebook Twitter RSS