a new page


letting go is d hardest part.. in my life, i tot thts it.. i will b with the same person till forever.. i didnt realize tht i am going to mess up my own future.. my happiness.. wic i tot was with him.. i am trying very hard to let go.. y cant i just sleep n wake up without a tiny memory of him..
i dun mind getting amnesia for all its worth.. i cant take being apart.. having to c him only in my dreams, wat can i say.. i did this to myself..
i turned away from the one i loved,.. hardly i tried to get him back.. i pushed him so far,.. till v both lost our way.. wish there is a simple way for me to get back on track.. losing myself wen i really need me to be myself.. to go tru all this heartache and hardlife.. just being me..
if u just know how much i suffer,.. i m not asking u back.. just for forgiveness,.. cos i realized wat i did was so bad.. tht a normal being wont even talk to me again.. but u wer kind enuff to even say hi.. im babbling about my life.. n wat i did.. d consequences.. my regrets..
wen nothing is gonna change..

boat classifieds

Facebook Twitter RSS