~ Lost ~


There are times in our life where v feel like its useless. Doing anything will only make things worst. When u would just wanna lay back on your bed, emptying your thoughts and letting it linger. The truth is you just wanna run away from everything, cause u think its worthless. Putting all those effort, knowing that it'll only end up bad. No matter what u do, no matter how different u wanna change things, no matter where or how or who u do it with, it doesn't matter... Cause with u, everything is a mess. I've been spending the past week watching Monk, PSych, Charmed and Grey's anatomy.. it was not gonna stop,..the marathon. unless i pull myself together and start studying which in my case is something hard to do.. I've been a bummer.. nodding on my fates of losing, crash and burn with my feelings. I thought of just going home to my family, being with them makes this much easier. Surely I have to endure my dad's nags and my mom's attitude but still all that comparing to my life right now,.. will be the one thing that I really wanna face. And now i'm putting up words to make sentences in my blog.. when i should be studying for my clinical reasoning and minor surgery... well,..dont be astonished by it yet.. it's really un'cool'.. ciao..

boat classifieds

Facebook Twitter RSS