wen i cant sleep

i have been experiencing insomnia since i got back here.. i still cant cope with the environment after 3 n half years travelling back n forth ... damn... asking myself.. wat keeps me awake? well, one thing i know is tht i keep thinking of problems which i could b having..urmm,.. ridiculous isnt it...well,..hell, ya!! who thinks of problems which is not really one..erk.. duhhh.. i think i MAY B on drugs.. well,..not yet...i'm still good.. cos if i'm stoned.. i'll b talking crap(s).. so much nonsense that i think i cud puke on my own shit... hurmmm..
so what do i do wen i cant sleep.. i think of my family, frens, thesis, study, clinical, BF.. ahaksss.. n i start making myself complicated ..well, i AM a complicated girl afterall.. so wat do u expect??
daaaaaaaaa.. isnt it obvious? i'm afraid of commitments, i dont socialize much, i spend more than 15 hours in my room,..excluding my sleeping hours,.. shoot....... i need a LIFE!!!.. gimme one! dammit... i am one depressed medical student...

boat classifieds

Facebook Twitter RSS