dad's silver anniversary...



lalalalaaa..time flows without us noticing the small n
important things that we missed. This is the first event that i went with my
family after i came back from indon..huhuhuu.. my dad is soooo old dy:p.. that
makes me silver-minus-one:p.. huhuhuuu..it was great..getting acknowledge by my
dad and getting his respect as well as his trust..im gonna cherish it
forever..
it was located at pwtc,KL.. all the doctors who graduated
with my dad were there.. im very proud of him and somehow their achievements got
to me.. in a way that i couldnt actually describe.. i felt a rush of hope and
ambition flowing through my veins as i discovered everyone's post by now.. they
are all well-known doctors and had achieve so many great things and findings.. i
am so proud to be calling them Malaysians' doctors:)..
p/s:and i hope that one day i would be practicing under
them:)..
xoxoxo

boat classifieds

Facebook Twitter RSS