My baby- first food

Today, I started ammar with his first feeding.. Huhuuu.. He seemed ok with it.. But when I fed him, he tot it was his milk, n started suckling.. Poor baby..
I gave him a tsp of rice mixed with hot water.. Slowly he accepted it..
I hope he won't have any digestive issues.. Cos I started his feeding earlier because he has been showing signs that he needs to be fed!!! Heeee
Mummy is always exaggerating..

Signs that indicate baby is developmentally ready for solids include:
Baby can sit up well without support.
Baby has lost the tongue-thrust reflex and does not automatically push solids out of his mouth with his tongue.
Baby is ready and willing to chew.
Baby is developing a “pincer” grasp, where he picks up food or other objects between thumb and forefinger. Using the fingers and scraping the food into the palm of the hand (palmar grasp) does not substitute for pincer grasp development.
Baby is eager to participate in mealtime and may try to grab food and put it in his mouth. (source:kellymom)

Hope that it will help new moms in deciding about their baby's first feed!!
Xoxo

boat classifieds

Facebook Twitter RSS